Well, another new year has began. I am still trying to make the same changes I was trying to make last year....
I am doing a little better with adding fresh fruit to my diet because of feeding the kids snack in the afternoon. We usually have fruit and crackers. Usually apples, oranges, grapes or banana. One day we had pears.
Still doing lousy on limiting my potions to the proper amount. Even when I am full, I will finish my plate or even get seconds on some of my favorite foods.
I have been trying hard to drink more water during the day so that I can spend more hours asleep during the night but when I am with the kids, I haven't done much better.
I have been trying to make sure that I am moving around more. With the kids, I am up and down and everywhere, so I don't think about walking around inside much. I know I can do a lot better than I am doing now.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment