Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas has past...

Christmas has past but not all the rich foods. I am still struggling to get up and moving more. I think because it is a break from school (no predawn 200 yard dashes for the school bus with my 3-4 preschooler and kindergartners), I don't want to get up early. The kids do. This causes the days to start out crazy and I spend half the morning or more trying to get things under control again. I need to work on going to bed at a decent time and making sure that I am drinking enough water. (I haven't been drinking water much during the day so I load up at night when things slow down and I realize how thirsty I am. Then I get up at night to go to the bathroom which wakes Liliana who is a light sleeper who then sometimes wakes her brothers....)

No comments: