I really try to make sure that I limit fast food but this week, I have had fast food every day since Saturday. Today, I shouldn't have any.... Suprised that I didn't add a few pounds these last couple of weeks.
I have discovered the most amazing thing. It is a sharpie marker. I wrote every one's name on their cup. Now the kids mostly drink out of their own cups and keep them on the table. This means that we no longer dirty 25 cups a day (Happened because one child always chunked the cups in the sink even if they had water in them.) Also, mommy's cup is a bit safer, so it is easier to drink water during the day. It is not a perfect system, I have seen a couple of kids pouring water from someone else's cup into theirs or just drink someone else's instead of getting a refill on their own. I am hoping that this will also help with the problem that we have when we take the kids out in public and one child grabs complete strangers drinks off their tables or takes drinks from abandoned drinks at places like the park.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment