Thursday, May 10, 2012

salads!

So, I have been trying to eat a salad each afternoon. I have only missed one day but it requires a lot more self disciple than I feel I have most days. It frequently feels like a terrible chore that I almost dread! It doesn't sound that bad but when I get hungry in the afternoons, I think that means it is time to eat a salad and then I just cringe. But I am trying to press onward. I think eating a salad is important and I want to be in better health so I chose to continue to eat a salad a day.
Our air conditoner stopped blowing in our house last night. It has not been bad with the fans in the windows but I just want to say God is good. I will praise him when the air condioner works and when it doesn't. I chose joy! for the joy of the Lord is my strenght.

No comments: