I am not sure what caused such a huge jump in weight this week. I haven't weighted myself in several days so I don't know if maybe this 6 pound gain in one week could just be a daily fluctuation or what.
We have been spending lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Today I am tired and my house is a disaster zone since we just eat and head out. I think I will keep the kids inside for a quiet day this morning and maybe get some cleaning done.
Yesterday, I took the kids to mom's house and we cut potatoes for planting. Dad wants to till the garden one more time before we plant them so maybe this evening or tomorrow.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You never cease to amaze me with how much you manage to do while pregnant. With each of my kids my entire pregnancy daily goal was "don't vomit in public today". Are you already in that 2nd trimester energy burst phase?
Post a Comment